Undergraduate Scholarships in USA for International Students 2019 at Lewis-Clark State College
International Students Scholarship is offering to the students of 2019 study session by Lewis-Clark State College. The qualified international students will be offered with these out-of-state tuition Undergraduate Scholarships. Lewis-Clark State College is one of the public sector undergraduate colleges based from USA. The College is known as three part mission of academic programs. These programs include career, technical education and community programs. The applicants for getting these USA Scholarships must follow the below mentioned requirements:
Course Level: Undergraduate programs will be offered with the scholarships.
Study Subject: All the subjects offered by the college will be eligible for scholarship.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the entire fee.
Nationality: International students will be offered with scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Multiple awards are available.
Taking of scholarship is based on USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students will be offered with scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All the interested applicants are asked to submit a one page statement through which they will describe their educational goals and interest to join LCSC.
- Students with the maintenance of 2.5 per semester GPA are required.
- Students who complete 12 or more credit for each semester are eligible.
- Students who volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester are eligible.
- Students with the maintenance of minimum 5 semester grade point average are eligible.
- Students, get enrollment with 12 or more credits each semester, are eligible.
Non Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who are not fully funded sponsored by any agency are not eligible.
- Students who already have received the out-of-state tuition scholarship are not eligible.
Application Procedure: Following is the criteria to apply for this scholarship:
The scholarship award named as The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is based on renewable award.
There is no need to apply the separate application. The eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
Applicants can check the eligibility through given link: http://www.lcsc.edu/international/scholarships/.
Applications Deadline: March 1st, 2019.
- Scholarships in UK
- Scholarships in USA
- Scholarships in China
- Scholarships in Australia
- Scholarships in Germany
- Scholarships in Canada
- Scholarships in Japan
- Scholarships in France
- Scholarships in Malaysia
- Scholarships in New Zealand
- Scholarships in Turkey
- scholarships in Netherlands
- Scholarships in Korea