Study in China
Study abroad programs have always been attractive to a lot of students. This is a result of the opportunities it present that include learning new languages, meeting new people and the opportunity to enjoy the culture of another nation. There are a number of countries around the planet that host study abroad programs and warmly accept overseas students not simply to share the beauty of the culture and scenery but also provide them with the opportunity to embrace and experience their own educational system. China is probably among the most well-known countries which produce a fascinating study abroad destination.
Chinese Education in China
In this regard, the stage of China's higher education has seen profound changes over the previous 20 years. As a result of this, the Chinese authorities easily provide more resources and funds to their universities in order for these educational institutions to become more internationally competitive. They're also expanding their doors to foreign students who want to participate and experience their own premiere educational system.
Why Student Should Prefer China for Higher Education
China has among the fastest growing markets in the world with a significant role in international affairs and a significant impact on the international economy. This is a country with an ancient history, a brilliant culture and lovely landscapes. China has attractive offerings and facilities for students from South Asia at very low price. Their medical colleges are recognized by the Medical Council of China and a lot are recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization). Foreign students may prefer English or Chinese language medium for MBBS applications in China. Students may prefer China as their first choice when going to study overseas.
How to Apply
International applicants to DIRECTLY apply for degree & non-degree applications to China's universities. To complete the online application process, you want to follow the directions below.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. When the university has made a decision, it will inform you by email. You may even track your application status by logging in to your account. We ask you to complete the next main sections.
In a way to apply for your Online Application, you will need to follow the steps given below;
- When you signup the institution website in China and after receiving the confirmation email the applicants are needed to apply for the university and those who have filled the online application form so they will obtain automatically the accessibility to apply for the China's university.
- Applicants have taken to see with a set of original records and online application processing fee to your interview before the Consulate.
- Application appointment procedure will be done 90 days prior to the going to China.
- When you applying for a university to study in China following are the essential points and steps which have to take with terrific care such as.
- Filling up very carefully the complete online admission form
One hard copy of application form should reach in the said address.
Document RequiredIn way to apply for your visa, you will need to follow the steps given below;
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity.
- Blank visa webpages.
- A photocopy of the passport's data page.
- The photo page if it's separate.
- Original and photocopy of "Visa Program for Study in China" (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
Visa Fees & Processing Time
Please submit your application to Chinese Embassy/ Consulate General based in your State of residence (Find a Visa Office that serves your state). You may submit your application in person, or use a broker (Power of Attorney not mandatory). Please note that you might be asked to visit the Visa Office in person to have a meeting as deemed necessary by a consular officer.
- An appointment isn't required for entry or collection of your visa.
- Please note that NO mail-in/online/fax programs are approved.
- Your agent will have the ability to pick up your passport on the date printed on your Pick-up slide unless otherwise notified by the Visa Office. Mail-back visa service isn't provided.
- You have to pay the visa fee when your application is approved and processed.