Study in Germany

Germany is among the best states to study overseas, and consequently topped our Nation Ranking 2017.It outranked other popular destinations like the United Kingdom or Holland. Everyone! It doesn't matter if you're in the EU or EEA. This applies to nearly all study programmer at public universities. There's a very small catch: If you're from outside the EU, you'll need a residence permit before you arrive at the country; and you'll need to complete your studies in Germany.
At which universities in Germany can I study at no cost?
There are nearly 300 public universities in Germany, and there are more than 1,000 study programed in complete - so you have a great deal of options! Some of the biggest public universities include:
• University of Cologne
• Goethe University Frankfurt
• RWTH Aachen University
• University of Munster
• Ruhr University Bochum
• University of Duisburg-Essen
• Universidad Hamburg
• FAU Erlangen-Nurnberg
Because some level courses in certain areas in these will influence the manner in which you may apply for a university degree in Germany. The classes subject to this sort of entry procedure either have local or national admission restrictions. Recent subjects with national NC limitations:
• Architecture;
• Medicine;
• Veterinary Medicine
• Dentistry.

How to Apply

Pupils with college entrance qualification in Germany Or in an EU/EEA member state -- apply through the Trust for entrance to higher education.
Students with no German higher education entrance Qualification, or by a non-EU/EEA country -- apply through Uni-assist or straight in the university. 
2. Where to apply for levels with local constraints or no restrictions
Language demands for German university application
Germany Provides a very limited amount of undergraduate entirely English-taught courses. However, there are a number of courses which are taught both in English and German -- a fantastic way to improve your German proficiency throughout your Bachelor's studies. Graduate students will get an increasing number of English-taught levels in Germany. 
Two main German evaluations are accepted by all universities in Germany:
• DSH (German language test for university entrance) -- accessible 
• If the course you plan to attend is partly taught in English, you'll have to also offer English test scores for IELTS or TOEFL. 
Do You Have These Records To Apply To Universities?
Fantastic option! The world class German education system is everything you need for a bright career. But to reach that you first have to get through the program and admission procedure. To successfully get through this first phase you will have to submit many documents at the time of application. There are various techniques to use to German universities, such as: through DAAD, uni-assist, the hope for entrance to higher education, or straight to the specific university.

Document Required

In way to apply for your visa, you will need to follow the steps given below;


Application form

Foremost document which you will need is your application form. To apply via uni-assist you will first have to fill the form online and receive a print of this form that you will need to send them along with the rest of your files in hard copy. Be certain that you fill the application form properly and don't leave any blank spaces because unfinished documents are rejected.

School/University leaving certificates

Proof +of professors can be proved in the Shape of If you are applying for a bachelor's degree a college leaving certificate will come in handy and in case you would like to pursue master's degree in Germany you will need to supply copies of your college leaving certificate. Keep in mind to look at the amount of pages of certificates. There should not be any lost pages out of your diplomas.

Language certificates

Admission. It's compulsory for every global student in Germany to give evidence of their language proficiency. If you're registering for an English educated course you will want to show your proficiency in English with the support of speech certificates such as TOEFL or IELTS. In the event the program is partly or completely taught in German, evidence of proficiency in German must be provided. Test DaF or DSH language tests can help you in doing this.

Letter of Motivation/Essay

Motivation/essay describing your motivation for applying to a specific course. You would have to add why you picked that particular university or institute to your higher education and also include information about any research work that you have done and/or internships and work experience. Letter of motivation may be a significant determining factor in your entrance so see to it that you highlight all of your plus points.

Are any other files required?

Yes, Aside from the above mentioned files, there are several other documents that you may need to submit according to a chosen course, university and the state of origin. They're as follows:


  • Resume/CV
  • Letters of recommendation (minimum 2)
  • Passport sized photos
  • GMAT/GRE test certificates (if requested)
  • Medical certificate
  • Insurance letter
  • Course specific questionnaire (if requested)
  • Test AS certificate
  • Translations of certificates (if requested)

Proof of funds (if requested)

Visa Fees & Processing Time


No, you aren't running late, but I would like to suggest you to get in touch with your faculty or entrance coordinator and discuss your situation with them. They may agree to issue you deferral if embassy take more time than usual. It also assist you in Embassy Interview if they ask you about class start date and restricted time.

Be sure to know about what is another batch beginning date of your course and your college or university agree to issue you deferral in the Event of time issue.

In accordance with German Mission, They normally take 10--12days after interview. Sometimes they take up-to 30 days for visa following interview.

If you are applying for Long Term Visa i.e.. More than 90 days remain in Germany, Embassy may take more time to issue visa (Normally 30--45 Days).