Canada Student Visa
In every year there are almost 350,000 students from all over the world including Pakistani Students apply to Canada for study purposes. This fact shows the importance of the Education level in Canada. This is only because that the Canada offers high quality education, Better career opportunities, almost all kinds of Academic programs, Research programs and training skill programs to the International students and Pakistani students are one of them. But the thing which is most necessary is that how to apply for Canada student visa.
A Canada Student Visa Guide for Pakistani students is the most important as the education is important because if one could not have the knowledge he would not get the better opportunity.
So here, in www.studypoint.pk we provide the Canada Student Visa guide for Pakistani students because Pakistani students can take a step forward at any place with a right guidance.
How to Apply
Document RequiredIn way to apply for your visa, you will need to follow the steps given below;
Some or all of the following additional Canadian student visa requirements may also apply:
• Applicants from certain countries will need to provide biometrics (photograph and fingerprints).
• Some applicants may also need to get a medical exam and/or police check before submitting their application. You will not be able to get a study permit if you have a criminal record – you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate as proof.
• Unless you’re from the US or St. Pierre and Miquelon, you will need to prove you have a valid passport which permits you to arrival to your country of origin after your development is complete. Two passport-sized pictures are also essential, with your name and date of birth written on the back.
• Canadian student visa requirements also include proof of funds to support yourself. At present this is deemed to be C$10,000 (~US$7,070) for every year of your stay (C$11,000/~US$7,780 if you’re applying to study in Quebec) on top of your tuition fees. You will also need to make sure you have enough money to pay for transportation to return home.
• To prove you have this money, you can provide any of the following documents: bank statements, evidence of a Canadian account in your name if the money’s been transferred, a bank draft in a convertible currency, proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees, a letter from a person or institution providing you with money, or proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are undertaking a Canadian-funded program.
• Study and work permit holders from visa-exempt countries who received their permit on or before 31 July 2015 will have to get an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) as of 15 March 2016 to return to Canada. Applicants who get their study or work permit on or after 1 August 2015 will automatically be issued an eTA along with their permit.
Visa Fees & Processing Time
International students from Pakistan have been required to obtain a Study Permit for Canada. Allow at least 10 weeks for your visa to be processed.
Fees will be maximum Canadian $125 for Pakistani students.